Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
10105 S De Anza Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014-2105
- GRI, International President's
Jeff has built a lasting reputation of honesty and integrity in dealing with business associates and people of the community. His successful career is proof that area knowledge and expertise is a powerful and important tool in his excellent negotiating skills. Intensive networking strengths, current technology, continuing education & training coupled with dedicated commitment to serve all of your real estate needs are among the benefits Jeff brings to his clients.
- Past-President,Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS® (SILVAR) Board of Directors
- Director,California Association of Realtors (CAR) Board of Directors
- Chair,MLSListings, Inc. Rules & Citation Committee& SILVAR Super User Review Group
- International President’s Circle (Top 2% of agents internationally)
- USAA Certified Relocation Specialist –Northern California
- CartusCertified Specialist – Northern California
- Member in good standing, SILVAR, CAR, National Association of Realtors, MLSListings, Inc.
- Prestigious International President's Circle (Top 2% Coldwell Banker Internationally)
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute - a 12 month, 14 course series
- Numerous Legal Seminars & Market Updates
- San Jose State University - Marketing
- The Risk of selling PUDs (Ron Rossi & Guy Berry)
- USAA Relocation Specialist Training
- Revision Seminars PRDS & CAR Purchase Contract
- Graduate Coldwell Banker University
- Transfer Disclosure Seminar
- California Agency Seminar
- Advanced Sales Training
- Advanced Negotiating
- Selling in an Adjusting Market
- Lifetime Santa Clara County Resident
- Bi-lingual (English and some Spanish)
- Licensed commercial pilot
- Volunteer Mission Pilot for Angel Flight West
- Hobbies include: Traveling, skiing, flying, boating and camping
- Father was a dedicated firefighter for the City of San Jose for 32 years.
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, Jeff brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. Jeff is eager to serve you. Here are some of the things Jeff can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! Jeff can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who has a track record, one with a home preparation team, professional photographer, a REALTOR who creates buyer-centric marketing, is a strong negotiator, who has the knowledge and expertise in overseeing the all inspections and appraisals, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. Jeff can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. Jeff can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast. Jeff has a fully qualified and experienced home preparation team ready to get started now.
International President's Circle (Top 2%)